1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pit Bull Puppies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hunterjumper999, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    More pictures available.

the shipping is just an estimate- They would fly delta from Atlanta Georgia and the cost will cover an airline approved crate and their veterinary exam.

The puppies are 8 weeks old on Friday and all well over 10 lbs. They have had their shots and dewomings at the vet as well as two wellness checks. I will continue to tend to their medical needs until they leave.

They are sold with ADBA paperwork.

I can hold them till Christmas as long as the addition of one is a well thought out decision. I DO have a question form that you need to fill out.

Parents are Razors Edge, Gator, Chaos Kennels and Watchdog lines.

A ton of care has gone into this litter both pre natally and now. I KNOW you can get pit bulls on craigslist for 50.00. And trust me you do not want them!

2. eKo_birdies

eKo_birdies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Northern Colorado
    what are the OFA test results for hips and elbows? how about CERF test results? or any test for DM?

what particular show or working titles do the parents have?

Edited by Staff--please post legit buyer questions or move on.

3. DaveP

DaveP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    As far as I am aware (and I could be wrong as I do not own pits) DM is not a problem within pit bulls as a breed.

(some content removed by Staff)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  4. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    adorable puppy.i love pits.

sounds like you are doing everything you should do to be a responsible breeder.

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

What do you LOVE about your sire and dam that made you think their puppies would be awesome. [​IMG]

Not that I can have one, but I think it'd be nice to hear you talk about your doggies.

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    You sound like a very responsible breeder! Adorable pups! Some person is going to have an awesome Christmas with thier new pup.. [​IMG]

7. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    That pup looks just like Ceasar Milan's Junior. Sooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Where are you located? Ahh Nevermind........just saw you are in Georgia.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  8. Patricia Jane

Patricia Jane Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    Petaluma CA
    Very cute. Would love to have one but too far away. I have a red nose pit and she is the most sweetest, kindest, even tempered pit you would ever meet. They do look spoiled and loved. I'm jealouse to who ever gets them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by