Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
Pita and the baby duck
22826_100_0176_00.jpg

Pita and the baby guinea
22826_100_0193_00.jpg

Pita and the quail
22826_100_0210_00.jpg

Pita stands for Pain In The.....Ankle. But she's anything but!!!

I have to laugh with Pita, the body language looks like "ew, not you again, ducks have baaad breath!" the 2nd one is pure love, and the third one is as if she is sooo "humiliated" that your snapping proof of her lounging with the birds. Knowing your going to post these and afraid all the big dogs are going to make fun of her.... LOL, great pictures- honest!

Last edited:
Such a cute pic! I saw the title and laughed...one year for Christmas we went an hour and a half away to get my son a saint bernard. My husband thought it would be a good idea to go Christmas shopping while we were out. By the time we made it home with that puppy, I had already named her Pita! Son liked it and now several years later we still have her and she still is a pain! lol

The quail was "Robert". I raised him from a day old chick. He was the sweetest pet I've ever had. He followed me everywhere in the house and always sat and watched TV with us. Sadly he has passed and he is missed horribly. This spring I will get another baby quail and keep him/her in the house too....

Back
Top Bottom