Pittsburgh, PA (AKA Steeler Country, West PA, East OH, North WV)!

Try over 300 birds (chickens, ducks, turkeys, quail, geese) with more in the bator.
gig.gif
I hope not silkie, but I do love those little chickies!

Uh, huh... yep,.... that's right... uh, huh.... till you see that really cute pullet that is just calling your name, and you don't want her to be lonely so you bring home a couple of extra to keep her company... yep... then chicken math kicks in and you will be just like the rest of us!! LOL
gig.gif
I here them calling me when I take them outside and they come right back to me! By the way fisher, my dog rocco love his kayak jacket too

Here he is on the Ohio River behind Western Penitentiary!

By the way fisher, my dog rocco love his kayak jacket too

Here he is on the Ohio River behind Western Penitentiary!
Love the pic! Mindy and KC (our lab) both go out with us on Lake Erie, and often on the Allegheny near Kittanning. The life jackets they have now for dogs are awesome! Especially love the handle on the back for picking them up! Glad to see your fellow enjoys his time out too!

Hello all. Approximately 45 minutes north of the burgh here. Lawrence county to be exact. Just got my first 6 RIR's. Lovin them little fuzz balls.
Congrats on the new little ones! Welcome to the addiction!
See posts above regarding chicken math as reference to the madness!!
gig.gif

There is also another group on a thread called Pennsylvania!!! Unite!!!!
Very active over there also, and Missy has a map of the folks in Pa which a few regular posters have in their signature line.
It helps us figure out where everyone is when we are trying to swap birds! LOL

Congrats on the new little ones! Welcome to the addiction!
See posts above regarding chicken math as reference to the madness!!
gig.gif

There is also another group on a thread called Pennsylvania!!! Unite!!!!
Very active over there also, and Missy has a map of the folks in Pa which a few regular posters have in their signature line.
It helps us figure out where everyone is when we are trying to swap birds! LOL
I need to check that 1 out too. I'm only 7 miles from the PA border & an hour from Pitt.

Hi
Looking for a male Rouen duck.
Either to buy or pimp out.
Don't think my guy is doing his job.
Thsnks

I'm looking for a male to do his business right away, but if I don't find anything I will be getting up with you

Back
Top Bottom