Pitty Bulls!!!!!!! Pit Bull lovers welcome!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by crazy4horses, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Love them!

33 vote(s)
    82.5%
  2. Hate them!

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  3. like them!

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. There okay!

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Never meet one before!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I kind of like them!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. What's a Pit Bull?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello people!!!!!! I just wanted to make a thread just for Pit Bulls!!!!!! I love them so much and I have 2! So, if you have them or not, you can just post pics of them! If there yours, your grandma's, your friends, just a pic on the computer, or from the shelter, you can post pics/ stories of them!!!!!!! Please, If you don't like Pit Bulls, then please don't post anything on here.

Here is my dogs!!!:

This is Lacey! She is Pit Bull/ Akita/ Shepherd! This is her in my chicken coop!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2013
  2. Araucana16

Araucana16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2013
    Denver, CO
    I LOVE pit bulls <3

My mother, of course, thinks they are vicious axe murderers. Living with a suburban mom when your favorite animal is a chicken, and you want to live on a farm when you grow up and are trying to replicate it now... well it sucks.

3. Ah. That's to bad. There are soooooo sweet!!!! :)

4. Here is a random picture of a dog.

[​IMG]

5. PinkFlamingoFrm

PinkFlamingoFrm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    here are my babies..

the first one is a rescue from the shelter, shes mixed with something, im guessing lab:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

& heres our newest baby:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i love pits! i wont have any other dog :)

6. alldembirds

alldembirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is one of my pitbulls, she is almost 7 years old and deaf... i have 2 more if i can find pictures...all fullblood .

shes a gator

7. alldembirds

alldembirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2013
    [​IMG]

i cant find pictures yet but here is when one of my other dogs was a pup, she is a blue brindle

8. OH MY GOD!!!! HOW CUTE! I AGREE WITH YOU! I LOVE PITS!

9. Cute!!!!!!!!! LOVE PIT BULLS!

10. EquestrianGirl

EquestrianGirl Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2013
    My Grandparents live on a farm. About 6 months ago, they got a second dog after one of theirs died of old age. Penny's papers from the shelter said she was 1/2 Labrador Retriever, 1/2 American Bulldog. (American Bulldog my big toe.....) As she gets older, in my mind, she is clearly 1/4 Lab, 3/4 Pit Bull.

When we first got her home, my Grandfather didn't trust her at all. He just knew that she would kill the chickens, the Goats, and everything else in sight. At first, she did have some dominance issues, but Brutis (The Great Dane/Lab who is the head of the farm), quickly, yet gently put her in her place. She is trustworthy, playful, and keeps Brutis (Who is now her boyfriend) company. But she is also proving herself helpful, and my Grandfather loves her to death. She plays gently with the baby goats, licks the chickens loving on the head, and nuzzles the cat. But she does kill Opossums, Raccoons, and other animals that try to get INTO the chicken coop. She is trustworthy, playful, keeps the other dog company, and makes sure the chickens stay off the front porch when they are allowed out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by