Plane Crash in Paradise - Golden Oaks Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]
    (Skip story for summary)

A plane had been enveloped in flames, and charged towards an island. The unidentifiable creatures ran back into the forest to avoid the flaming structure, but the silence of their hiding was quickly broken as the plane crashed in the shallow water.

The humans who survived the impact swam to shore, and in their panic didn't notice that the water had the appearance of liquid silver, the rocks were large colored crystals, and the trees were gold.

A man miserably crawled onto land, cursing at his paralyzed legs. Where did his wheelchair go?
    His hands pushed into the sand as he made an attempt to sit up and catch his breath, and his fully submerged hand felt something under the fine minerals and rocks.

He reluctantly pulled up whatever he was feeling under the sand and dropped it as he noticed he was holding the hand of a skeleton. Somebody had been buried here.

Despite the hand breaking off, the arm had been halfway pulled through the sand, and it was nearly covered in golden bracelets and diamonds. Either this person had been incredibly rich, or...

The man looked around, after scooting away from the skeleton. Silver water, the trees that definitely weren't tropical had golden leaves, and the sand glittered like finely crushed jewels.

"Where are we??" He shouted, and as he peered at the shore he saw a white and slightly transparent hand stick out from the water, grabbing at one of the dead bodies.
    More of them came, it looked almost like other humans were taking the bodies, but then one of them crawled onto shore. Everyone scattered, it looked like a mermaid who was making an attempt to grab the injured humans who came too close to the water.

Somebody shot the mermaid, and it screamed before falling completely limp.

Finally he saw it; his wheelchair. Crawling across the ground, he reached his wheelchair and managed to get himself seated into it. Now he could move a little easier, though it was a little more difficult as the wheels of the chair sunk a few inches into the glittering crystal. It wasn't really built for an island, but it'd have to do.

Hours later, the people who survived the crash were in a group together, attempting to build something to protect them from the rain, which was really just propping up large pieces of metal from the crashed plane.

Nobody knew where they were, but they knew that this place wasn't normal, from the odd creatures they had already spotted in the forest to the fact that this was the most valuable island in the world.

(Summary: A plane crashed on an island far away from civilization, and it didn't take long for everyone to realize that something was off. The water is silver, the sand is made of jewels, the rocks are crystals, and the trees (which, if I may add, aren't tropical) have leaves of pure gold.
    Creatures that are unknown to the world of humans hide in the forest, and as for the mermaids, they like to hang out by the shore. So, both the creatures and humans have something to get used to now. Surprise, a plane crash!)

[​IMG]

Species information:

Humans: Normal humans.

Vampires: No, not those ridiculous good looking vampires that can actually walk in the sunlight and go on dates and stuff. They are the original vampires. You know, cry blood instead of tears, can't go out in the sunlight, turn into bats, only drink blood, aren't dating teenage girls.

Centaurs: Half human, half horse, the usual.

Satyrs: A little dude or woman with goat legs and horns, and they often have a pipe too. They're like the cuter version of centaurs.

Nymphs: Women who like to sing and dance and mess around with people. Though, they sometimes tend to be shy, and can quickly turn into trees if they wish to hide. They're pretty peaceful creatures, so they don't weld weapons.

Golden elk: Yes, these boring animals are back. I have no idea why you guys liked them, but you can use them again. They can shift into humans and all that stuff, so have fun again.

Unicorns: If you don't know what unicorns are...Then what the heck are you? They can also shift into humans.

Mermaids: Beautiful women with fish tails that are cannibalistic and also love to eat humans. If you want them to be ugly, then feel free, because then someone can finally accept the fact that fish are horrid.

Kitsunes: Nine tailed foxes that can shock people with their tails and are also often known to turn into people.

Harpies: A large bird with the face and chest of a person, usually depicted as being a woman. Also, these can't have weapons, because they don't have hands.

Ghosts: Dead humans. Have fun with that. They can't even eat, so they of course can't hold a weapon.

Fairies: Vicious and magical humans with large butterfly wings. They are actually taller than the average human.

Dementors: Harry Potter fans, you know what this is. It's a skeleton that wears a misty black cloak and hovers over the ground. Their main desire is to take the souls of others, usually the ones who have done wrong. They feed off of fear and sadness. They also don't really talk...At all...Barely ever.

Form (this is for shifters):

Name:
    Personality:
    History (optional):
    Animal form:
    Human form:
    Other:

Other form (humans and other things that aren't shifters):

Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    History:
    Picture/description
    Weapon (nothing crazy):
    Other:

(Also, just so I can avoid having this role play kinda ruined, let's not have all of our characters pop out babies like a Twinkie factory or something. Seriously, you can restrain yourself, I swear. Your characters can have mates and kids and stuff, but do you need all of the relationship drama and also need to be 19 Kids and Counting? No, you don't. If you agree to this then put Okay, Geez in Other. And, if you want to have your characters mate in private messages, how about you ask your parents about it first...Because I highly doubt they'll say okay if you're completely honest about it.)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Henry Winter
    Species: Human
    Personality: Depends.
    History: TBR
    Picture/description: A skinny and rather frail man with stubble and messy hair. He wears glasses but his eyesight isn't too horrible, and his legs are paralyzed so he needs a wheelchair.
    Weapon (nothing crazy): A simple pistol he found on shore.
    Other:

3. Flock Master64

Flock Master64 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    Name: Alain
    Species: Fairy ( is it ok if I have dragon fly wings instead of butter fly? )
    Personality: annoying and likes to have fun
    History: idk
    Picture/description pale skin, white hair, blue eyes, sharp teeth, 6'2, wears normal fairy clothes.
    Weapon (nothing crazy): Iron Sword
    Other: okay geez,

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Accepted!

And what I mean by nothing crazy is something like a machine gun or flamethrower. Something simple, like a pistol or a knife (and other simple weapons).

5. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish

( Can I have a big sword? )

6. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Sure, if it's a reasonable size.)

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Alrighty, accepted.

8. Flock Master64

Jul 24, 2016
    Surrounded by the Amish
    (Thanks)

9. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

(Also, just so I can avoid having this role play kinda ruined, let's not have all of our characters pop out babies like a Twinkie factory or something.
    [​IMG]so true! i don't think i'll be joining, but good work!)

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Haha, thanks. :p )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by