Plants, herbs or flowers that ducks love

My ducks love baby cabbage and cauliflower Plants. As do they hot pepper plants. They seem to like Salvia a lot too. They pick a little from it, they don’t destroy the whole plant. But rest underneath or next to it for hours everyday.

if they see a petunia flower it’s gone too. my ducks always search for a spot with higher vegetation to rest. (like underneath a rose bush. Or in a flowerbed..)

But your ducks might be different! Since mine do not like peas at all. Which is favorite duck food According to the internet.

My ducks love baby cabbage and cauliflower Plants. As do they hot pepper plants. They seem to like Salvia a lot too. They pick a little from it, they don’t destroy the whole plant. But rest underneath or next to it for hours everyday.

if they see a petunia flower it’s gone too. my ducks always search for a spot with higher vegetation to rest. (like underneath a rose bush. Or in a flowerbed..)

But your ducks might be different! Since mine do not like peas at all. Which is favorite duck food According to the internet.
Mine LOOOVE peas! I bet I could go through a commercial-sized bag a day if I let them! They love watermelon too!

Back
Top Bottom