1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Plastic Canvas Pattern

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by CONTONHOOTCH, Oct 31, 2009.

1. CONTONHOOTCH

CONTONHOOTCH Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2009
    Does anyone out there have a Plastic Canvas Pattern called "Chicken Blackboard" from a book or leaflet Quick & Easy Plastic Canvas on Page 7 by Michele Wilcox? Size of finished pattern is 10 5/8" x 14".

2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Hi, and [​IMG]

I will check with my daughter and see if she has it. She loves to do plastic canvas. If she does we will let you know and get it to you somehow.

3. CONTONHOOTCH

CONTONHOOTCH Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2009
    I thank you so very much in advance. if your daughter may have this pattern, maybe we could work something out via e-mail or whatever. I saw the picture for this Chicken Blackboard on E-Bay but I did not want to purchase it from them (too expensive) and I contacted quite a few of the on-line retailers like Everything Plastic Canvas, Annie's Attic, e-Patterns Central and so on and no one has it. I have even been looking at local garage sales in my area and so far nothing. I have one Buff Orpington Rooster, 3 RIR's, 1 Featherfoot, Red & Black Sexlinks, 2 Ameracauna's and a couple more I cannot name because I do not know. If you would like to e-mail me: contonhootch@yahoo.com and let me know if your daughter has the pattern.[​IMG]

4. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I'm sorry she doesn't have it. Maybe someone on here will read this and have one for you. Sorry about that. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by