Please check out my new pics........

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by leslie0815, Feb 17, 2008.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I tried to get some better pics of my mystery chicks. What are they ???

Thanks again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    I'm no expert, but the first one looks like a Wyandotte of some sort; maybe Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. The pretty white one with yellow has me stumped, but the last one looks like a barred rock. There are plenty of experts on this site who will know for sure. Patience, Dear; patience.

3. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    I do spy a light brahma in there, and the last one appears to be a BR roo, though I could be wrong...

The first one I do not believe to be a BLRW. I am thinking Partridge something or other. Does it have a cushion comb? If so than probably a partridge wyandotte

Haven't the faintest idea about the third one.

Does the buff one have a pea comb?? If so then maybe a brahma cross??

Hope I could help! [​IMG]

4. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    The first pic looks like game bird.
    The last one a BR rooster.
    And I have no idea on the others.

5. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Im not sure about the first ones, but the other birds all have feathers on their feet, and their combs seem to be perfectly straight and single. So Id say they were Cochin or langshan crossed, my guess is Cochin since their feet and legs are yellow and since they have a single comb.

~Casey

6. Churkenduse

Churkenduse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    The second pic with the Black white only, looks like my Lakenvelder hen, I just went out to look they are very similar the only difference is in the feet, mine are a silvery gray and yours are yellow and the head and neck is more black so I is possible to she is a mix.

[​IMG]

7. wclawrence

wclawrence Chillin' With My Peeps

Dont screw up and put the first rooster in with another one. He will kill it or it will kill him. No kidding. Definately a game rooster in the first pic.
    Last pic is a young Barred Rock rooster. Others are mutts, laying type chickens.

8. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    The first one looks like an American game, the second one looks like a plymouth rock x cocin cross, the 3rd one looks like a bad buff brahma with a light brahma running out of the pic, the last pic is a barred rock.

9. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    Hummmmm the one that ya'll are saying BR or br cross roo, is laying eggs.............

10. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by