1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Please, could you?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Cindiloohoo, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Pray for my husband to get this job!!! We have been patiently waiting for almost 5 months for something to break, and we got a response to a resume today for him to call to set up an interview!!!!! He will call first thing in the morning. We haven't been able to make our house payment this month and there was no Christmas in this house..so needless to say, we REALLY REALLY could use it! Please help us pray that this is what God has for our family! I can't help but believe that this is the answer we have been praying for!! Thanks in advance, you folks are awesome!!!!!

2. Picky Chicky

Picky Chicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Holly Grove, VA
    [​IMG]

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Prayers added. I will keep your hubby on my list. If my say has anything to do with it, you will have your problems solved soon.

5. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:[​IMG] Thanks a bunches!!! I knew I could count on my peeps at BYC!!

6. debilorrah

There is no worse feeling than not being able to pay the bills to keep the family going. Since you are a believer, I suggest finding some alone time and praising Him, get on the floor and honor His gifts to us. Pray for His will in your life no matter what you have to go through, because our God is a loving God and what He gives is far more than we ever expect. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  7. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN

There is no worse feeling than not being able to pay the bills to keep the family going. Since you are a believer, I suggest finding some alone time and praising Him, get on the floor and honor His gifts to us. Pray for His will in your life no matter what you have to go through, because our God is a loving God and what He gives is far more than we ever expect. [​IMG]

Thanks and I definately WILL DO!! We have been all these months and it has been peaceful by the grace of God alone!! Difficult, but peaceful [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Quote:There is no worse feeling than not being able to pay the bills to keep the family going. Since you are a believer, I suggest finding some alone time and praising Him, get on the floor and honor His gifts to us. Pray for His will in your life no matter what you have to go through, because our God is a loving God and what He gives is far more than we ever expect. [​IMG]

Thanks and I definately WILL DO!! We have been all these months and it has been peaceful by the grace of God alone!! Difficult, but peaceful [​IMG]

The grace of God is a blessing for us all. If you ever feel the need to pray PM me and I will send you my phone number.

I call my best friends granddaughter Ashleylouhoo [​IMG]

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    You got it! Prayers and good wishes!

10. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    My prayers and thoughts are with you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by