Please delete FS - GA ---- Too many roosters....ALL Purebreds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm supposed to have a pick up of these today, so please delete and I'll repost remainders. Thanks.

We have the following purebred roosters for sale:

Welsummers
    Pure Mahogany Rhode Island Reds
    SPeckled SUssex
    Barred Rock
    Buff Orpingtons
    White Leghorn
    Production Rhode Island Reds
    Black Copper Marans (feathered)

These guys are all very healthy and vary from 3 weeks to crowing. We just don't need them all and would like to rehome them to good homes.

Priced from $2 up to help with their feed bill.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.....

Be blessed and be a blessing.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  2. muddstopper

muddstopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Murphy NC
    Any Crowing Welsummers? I can pickup tommorrow. Pm me contact info and driving directions.
    Bill

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, Bill I sent you our address this am..Hope you got it...Please do call us to let us know when we may see you.

Y'all we still have more roosters and thanks!

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    muddstopper enjoyed you and your wife's visit yesterday...Hope you all made it safe and sound back to the Carolinas...

Okay, y'all 2 roosters sold and 31 to go...Come on BYC you can do it!!!!!

These are pretty birds and so healthy...Muddstopper can testify if he likes...smile.

Well be blessed and be a blessing this holiday... And come by a rooster please!!!!

5. muddstopper

muddstopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    Murphy NC
    I am well pleased with my Wellie Roos from Bargain. And they seem to like their new girl friends. Never heard such crowing and breast beating this morning. Nancy has plenty of other good looking roos as well. I was tempted to buy one of her BCM roos, but I just didnt have any place to keep it.

Nancy, I'll be back as soon as I can get a few more coops built. I'm trying to talk the wife into some turkeys.

6. ve

ve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Palmetto GA
    Very nice to visit your organic farm operaton today. The Maran is one great roo. Would enjoy touring some more of your farm - next time I'm in the market for some more hens / roos!
    Thank you Much !

7. mylittlezoo

mylittlezoo Poppy Creek Farm

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    Bargain - you planning on coming up to the chicken swap in Jasper in November?

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    My little Zoo, please send me info on Jasper. I've missed it. I so rarely get to take a day off, but I might. Are you coming to Buchanan swap on Oct. 24. I do plan on being there and if you go there and because of our full time farm issues, I'm unable to be there, I'm just about 30 minutes away....We're busy in the midst of fall cropping now.

VE, it was a pleasure to meet you both y esterday. I wish we had more time to talk and learn more of your farming and life experiences too. I have been so blessed with good friends from BYC, so come back....PM me ahead of time. I'll make some ice cream and cheese...You bring some crackers and some of those Bulgarian tomatoes and we'll take a picnic lunch.

OKAY, BYC,,,,, please please buy some beautiful roosters. These are so gorgeous and healthy. They need some forever homes. Also I want to thank BYC...I've met some of the greatest folks here and it's nice to meet you in person!

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by