PLEASE DO THIS "FREE" GOOD DEED - Animal Rescue

siz8003

Songster
12 Years
Jul 31, 2007
Fitz.,NH
PLEASE DO THIS "FREE" GOOD DEED - Animal Rescue

Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple... Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute (How about 20 seconds) to go to their site and click on the purple box 'fund food for animals' for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the
number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned or neglected animals in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS !!!

How cool, can't believe no one has picked up the ball & ran with it, thanks for posting.
thumbsup.gif

A great site - been clicking there for years. Just wanted to add that if anyone also has a hankering for saving rainforests, there is a sister site therainforestsite.com where you can click and each time you do, land is saved, at no cost to you. Same with ecologyfund.com
JJ

this group is NOT in ANY WAY connected with PETA. This is a site that is supported by sponsors who (of course) are hoping you will click on their ads and see something of interest to you while you are there. I've put a shortcut on my desktop to the Animal Rescue Site and click on it and most of the sister sites daily. There is NO CHARGE to the person who clicks (the clicker? tee hee!) ; the cost of the food is paid for by those sponsors, who vary from site to site. The types of ads that appear usually relate to the page; i.e. the ads on the page after clicking the animal rescue site usually have animal related goods like paw print wearing apparel, animal shaped charms & jewelry, garden stakes, animal shaped or with animals on them ornaments, etc. etc. while the rainforest site may have an entirely different offering of products. It makes me feel great to be able to help shelter animals, and although I've purchased from the ARS several times, it is NOT obligatory. PLEASE HELP SAVE LIVES!! CLICK EVERY DAY, & TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO!

ETA: got so wrapped up I forgot to answer the rest of the question -- this group is interested in the humane treatment of animals. period. I'm sure some of their supporters may be vegans or ovolactovegetarians, just as I'm sure some of them eat meat, eggs, and dairy products routinely. This is about helping feed animals in shelters. I think we can ALL agree that THAT mission is a good one.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom