PLEASE GOOSE EGGS TO BUY!!! Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duck&chickencrazy, May 4, 2009.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    ok i have been looking forever for some geese...since April of 2008 and i still cant find any...i have tried buying some off of BYC before but it always falls through or they donnt reply back...i have 2 geese already got them a year ago but i would like more and i just cant get any...so please if you have goose eggs or know anyone with geese that are selling them around the warsaw area please contact me....or ones that can be shipped...

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Try eBay.

3. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    Amy,

You might get a better response by changing your title to say that you want to buy goose eggs and then list your state. Hope this helps!

4. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    send a pm to bargain she is on here she had brown chinese and white chinese I have a pair from her they are reasonable priced and she packs them very well.

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have Toulouse geese. They are laying great. Eggs are $3.50 for BYC members a piece, and shipping is $16.00. Can ship a max of 5 in the box. Probably will be able to ship 5 this comming monday or tuesday.

Each egg is wrapped in bubblewrap and packed with lots and lots of shredded paper. Eggs are sent priority mail.

PM me if you want some.

Payment has to be by paypal instant payment only, and I cant guarantee hatchability due to shipping.

I do have an auction on ebay right now for 4 eggs.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270384829943&_trkparms=tab=Selling

6. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    I have Embden goose eggs and updated my post today on the "Other Poultry -- Buy/Sell/Trade" forum. I can send up to 4 eggs for $3 each plus $13 for Priority Mail shipping & Delivery Confirmation. Let me know & I'll tell Gertrude to get busy.

7. momof247371

momof247371 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Sunny Side Up has excellent quaility eggs and her birds are beautiful too. i baught 8 from her and 7 developed, 1 stopped developing, but still have 6 that are going to hatch out in a week or so.... thats darn good for goose eggs!!!!!
    O and by the way. i live in INDIANA too and they all arrived safely. she did an excellent job of packing them!

Last edited: May 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by