Please help another member

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Ed62, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed62

Ed62 Chillin' With My Peeps

One of our members is having problems determining how much ventilation (and space?) needed for the chickens. I tried to help, but she has some breeds I'm not familiar with, and I don't know the requirements for them. I think she read Pat's ventilation and cold coop pages, but she doesn't understand it. That's OK....we're here to help. The thread is located at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5193355 . Thanks for helping. I didn't want to give information to her that might not be the most accurate.

Ed

2. Ed62

Ed62 Chillin' With My Peeps

Bump. There has been 2 or 3 posts since I started this thread, but I'm not sure that's giving her the information she is looking for. Hopefully she'll post when she gets the info she's looking for. While I appreciate the posts given, I think more posts could be helpful to her. Thanks.

Ed

3. patandchickens

patandchickens Flock Mistress

Apr 20, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    I posted (just now) on the original thread -- I would like to help but am not really grasping what the coop is like, pics or a more detailed description might help.

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by