PLEASE HELP ASAP

Livvy0987

Songster
Oct 13, 2020
Colorado
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

I dony I don’t know if I need to take my bird to the vet he was sitting on the floor of the cage I came down to get him and he’s super lethargic. His eyes are closed and he’s bouncing weird his feathers are all fluffed up. He’s just sitting on meall cuddled up in my hand. Which is not normal for him. I need to know if I need to get him to the vet ASAP.

sorry I used voice type to get this done as fast as possible

I would definitely take him to the vet to see if they can figure out what's going on and help your bird. :hugs
Thank you so much. I called all my local vets. Somehow they are all booked and no one is taking new patients. I don’t know what to do. I’m just holding him right now.

How old is he?
He sounds like he's sick. Just keep him warm and if he's usually scared of you than holding him, it might really frighten him if you continue to. Hope he feels better! Has the vet said anything yet? You could look up his symptoms. 😟

How old is he?
He sounds like he's sick. Just keep him warm and if he's usually scared of you than holding him, it might really frighten him if you continue to. Hope he feels better! Has the vet said anything yet? You could look up his symptoms. 😟
Thank you so much! We got him in January. I’m assuming he’s 3-4 months old. He isn’t scared of being held but usually doesn’t cuddle for long. He came up to me and sat in my hand. He is very Social. A lot of the vets said they were booked or wouldn’t take me in. They also couldn’t tell me anything for liability reasons. I looked up his symptoms. It says he is sick. He is up now, trying to chew on my zipper. He seems to be doing better. He will run around on me then cuddle back up into my hand.

Thank you so much! We got him in January. I’m assuming he’s 3-4 months old. He isn’t scared of being held but usually doesn’t cuddle for long. He came up to me and sat in my hand. He is very Social. A lot of the vets said they were booked or wouldn’t take me in. They also couldn’t tell me anything for liability reasons. I looked up his symptoms. It says he is sick. He is up now, trying to chew on my zipper. He seems to be doing better. He will run around on me then cuddle back up into my hand.
GOOD!! Make sure he's warm. There are good chicken comfort foods online for when their sick. I'm glad he's doing better!

Back
Top Bottom