Please help design the Purely Poultry Business card

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by purelypoultry, Jun 13, 2011.

1. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Here are 5 potential business card designs. Which do you like and why? Should I be going in an entirely different direction?

http://www.purelypoultry.com/PurelyPoultryBusinessCard.pdf

I have already decided that I will take Owner of Purely Poultry Off. And am thinking about removing the 920 area code phone number and just sticking with the 800 number.

2. XxKiki_Bantam_BreederxX

XxKiki_Bantam_BreederxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Michigan
    I like the last one. The white keeps the card bright and easy to reed, while the splash of orange adds an interest factor. It also evenly divides the information with the rule of thirds. Truly, I believe it is the best one on there. The second best would be the one above it. [​IMG] Good luck!

3. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    I like the last two, but next to last is my favorite. I like them cause the first thing you see is your business! Then I like how it is professionally categorized with numbers on the left then email and address to the right. Is the 920 number your personal number? If it is I would probably just leave the 800 number.

4. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

My vote also goes with the very last one. It's very eye-catching and "memorable", something you want in a business card.

5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Oh, I very much like the fifth/last one, for the reasons cited by my great friend HHandbasket.

6. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I like the third one. [​IMG]

7. classicsredone

classicsredone Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Sacramento County, CA
    The third and fifth designs are eye catching and will stand out. Instead of owner, how about proprietor?

8. JP101010

JP101010 Chillin' With My Peeps

I like the 3rd one the best- its the most visually pleasing and professional looking one.... the others have too much orange and black so the minute my eyes see it it sends a happy halloween message to my brain lol

Good luck
    and let us know which one you decide on

9. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    I chose the 4th one. Between twitter, facebook, byc, my family and friends, and emails the votes were about 50% # 4 and about 50% everything else combined with no strong second place. It also helped that my wife, myself, my editor Dava, and my brother all voted for #4. Thank you fans for all your help. I did take out "of Purely Poultry" and simplified the phone number to just one phone number.

10. Turken Lover9847

Turken Lover9847 Chillin' With My Peeps

The 4th and fith ones were my favorite !!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by