Please Help! Do these eggs look alright?

ktkid

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 2, 2013
These eggs are at 18 days, they are in the lockdown stage right now. I have took the turner out and I am at 70% humidity, I was wondering if anybody knew what the big clumpy stuff is at the bottom of the egg, It doesn't look like blood spots to me and I am really hoping that its not. Do you think thats what it is? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you so much for looking

Last edited:
I have seen this before and have thought that something has been wrong. The eggs hatched absolutely no problem.

What I am wondering though is why there are pockets of light at the pointed end of some of your eggs at Day 18. It seems a bit strange.

I have seen this before and have thought that something has been wrong. The eggs hatched absolutely no problem.

What I am wondering though is why there are pockets of light at the pointed end of some of your eggs at Day 18. It seems a bit strange.

Some of the pictures are of the air cells, so that is probably what you're seeing. There is one egg that had quite a bit of room at the bottom. But it was a Really big egg. So I think it just has more room than the others.

Back
Top Bottom