1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Please help EEs boys or girls lots of pics

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by samdannate, Jun 16, 2010.

1. samdannate

samdannate In the Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    oldham kentucky
    I have 6 EEs that I traded for roos. I think I might have gotten some roos for roos. they are about 8 weeks old. Please tell me they are all girls.
    thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I deff see 3-4 hens-if you could get side body shots-the whole body from head to toe in some better lighting-Im sure you will get the answers your looking for:)

3. samdannate

Apr 27, 2010
    oldham kentucky
    thanks i will take more pics

4. anniem

anniem Songster

Mar 17, 2010
    Eugene, OR
    It's kinda hard to keep track of all the pictures....but pic#3 looks like a couple of boys, and in #8 the one on the left does too. The other 2 in #8 have very pullet-ish coloring. 2nd to last picture looks rooish.

5. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I see lots of boys (sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear) I see about 3 girls. (picture 2 and the 2 on the right in pic 8)

Picture 1,3,4,5,6,7,10,15 look like boys. (Some of the pictures I'm sure are repeats of the same birds, and some of the pictures aren't clear enough to tell)

6. samdannate

Apr 27, 2010
    oldham kentucky
    thanks i was afraid of that. My boys really like their ee chickens. I guess i will be rehomeing some and might keep one roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by