PLEASE HELP- Help with Super Booster Please

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kidlee, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Kidlee

Kidlee Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2013
    Hello; I just started giving our rooster "Super Booster" today. We gave him 3 full syringes today. Just wondering how much of the "Super Booster" should we give him today? I don't want to over dose. He is throwing up his food, and is very lethargic. Also he is not drinking water or eating his food. Should I also feed him organic mashed up potato while he is on the "Super Booster"? Also should I also hand feed him water in between the "Super Booster" dosages? Thank you so much in advance for all your help.

p..s I couldn't post my question on the BYF backyard help forum. Can anyone please tell me how to post my question there?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  2. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
  3. All Henned Up

All Henned Up Muffs or Tufts

Welcome and enjoy!
    Steve.[​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG] I don't know what super booster is but, I hope you get some good advice from the others

5. Kidlee

Kidlee Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2013
    :) THANK YOU SO MUCH to all who responded! I was able to post my question in the correct thread. Thanks to Kelsie! I think I was in a panic mode, and just lost it. HA!

Good news! Kiwi (the star) is now eating his regular food [​IMG] Okay he's not exactly out of the woods yet, but he's eating!!!!!!!!! I'm keeping positive that he'll continue to get better.

I hope all is well with your babies, and thank you so much for caring about our babies!!!!!!!

Blessings :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

7. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] Good luck with your rooster! Hope he continues to get better.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by