Please help ID my breeds...

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Arve, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Arve

Arve Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2012
    Can someone please ID these chicks? They are about 2 months old, got them at the local feed store as 2 day olds.
    Dont remember what the sales guy said they were, noeven sure if he knew himself.
    Thanks !!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    Does that black one with the white face at the top photo in the back, have yellow feet? Then its a Jersey Giant, if it has pink it's a Australorp. The golden one looks like a Buff Orpington. The one in the third picture (black one) looks like a Wyandotte. And the last one maybe a Hamburg or Campine...

3. Arve

Arve Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2012
    Jersey, i looked up online the chick on my last picture, I think you are right on, looks like a golden campine. That chick is so much smaller than any of my other ones and looks just like it.
    What about the one on the top picture, in front, very silvery head,neck to salt and pepper rest of body? And its tail much more up in the air than the others....

4. JerseyGiantfolk

JerseyGiantfolk Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2012
    Maybe a Silver Campine. [​IMG]

5. wackyChris16

wackyChris16 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2012
    The first and last one looks like Campines. Buff one looks like a Buff Orpington, the black one is a Silver Laced Wyandotte. :)

6. BlueCamas

BlueCamas Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2011
    Milwaukie, Oregon
    I'd say you have Campines, a Buff Orp, a Silver Laced Wyandotte, an Australorpe, and a Productions Red.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by