please help if you can!

chic4me12

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 2, 2012
i have 2 hens 1 rooster, and 6 5 week old chicks,my yellow hen
and the black one are loosing their feathers, the golden hen cut her foot on the screen in chicken coop, what
can i use? they eat scratch and laying feed, and grit too. hay is in the chicken coop. looking for pooper catcher for under perch, incoop. theyr abt 2years or 2/1/2, old. no bleeding but messy rumps. poop looks ok not messy, far as i can see?.
what do yall suggest? thank you sheila cheers.

frow.gif
Your post is kind of confussing. Injuries can be treated with plain Neosporin. Do you mean you want to put a poop plywood board under the roost to catch poop so, they will stay cleaner?

I have 2 hens 1 rooster, and 6-5 week old chicks,my yellow hen and the black one are loosing their feathers, the golden hen cut her foot on the screen in chicken coop, what can i use? they eat scratch and laying feed, and grit too. hay is in the chicken coop. looking for pooper catcher for under perch, in coop. they're about 2 years or 2/1/2, old. no bleeding but messy rumps. poop looks ok not messy, far as i can see?.
what do y'all suggest? thank you sheila cheers.

our 2 hens have been like this since weve had them. which product is good for keeping mites and insects out chicken coops, what do you use.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom