• male marshal lee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marcelineduckie

Songster
May 9, 2015
California
[VIDEO]4 week pekin duck sounds male or female:
what gender do you think my pekin duck.is based on quck 4 weeks old. It's a little dark and there's a smaller duckling peeping and a baby chattering but you can hear a quack

Last edited:

Amykins

Crowing
6 Years
May 11, 2013
I think I heard a proto-quack in there somewhere! Bean's quack is unmistakable now at 11 weeks. And she is LOUD. Congrats on your ducky baby!

marcelineduckie

Songster
May 9, 2015
California
Yay! I thought so just wanted to be sure . When I listened to the male and female sounds the male sounded kind of like a frog and I was hoping that wasn't was her voice was changing to. Phew such a relief I would have kept her even if she was a boy but housing would have been hard I wouldn't want poor Gunter to get hurt when it's mating season

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Yay! I thought so just wanted to be sure . When I listened to the male and female sounds the male sounded kind of like a frog and I was hoping that wasn't was her voice was changing to. Phew such a relief I would have kept her even if she was a boy but housing would have been hard I wouldn't want poor Gunter to get hurt when it's mating season
thumbsup.gif
Yay !!

Top Bottom