Please help me fix a babys leg pic added"MORE PICS"

jcfuente51

Songster
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
ok its day 4 for these baby that hatched on his own with leg problem i though he would make it on his own but so far nothing at first he was able to step on the ground with the bad leg but now he is just limping on the one that its right what happened and please tell me how to fix it i have read here on fixing curl or crucked legs please help me..

83085_legproblem.jpg
these its the pic i drawed because i cant wait till tomorrow i wnana have the answere if there its one so i can cure him tomorrow. he runs alot on his one leg .. i love him and i dont wanna put him out
sad.png

Last edited:
i think i would do that but im sure his mom its gonna try to get it off from its leg! should i get him off from mom???
roll.png

You will need to take him away from his mom to treat him. He will have to put in a brooder (or a box) with a heat lamp. There is a link in my signature line that has info (with pictures) that may help you.

the thing its thta its only one leg and its not from the berry top of the leg its from the join the midle part that flex of the leg ans since its stepping on its join there its puss coming out of it....... if there were the 2 leegs i will do the bandai like the pics show... but i really dont see any pics with the problem he has ... he is now 6 days old and he walks alot and even runs bihind his mom...
lol.png
only with one leg but i wanna fix him since he sems to no be growing like the others even tho he does eat and drinks water.. i will bring a pic let me just go to the back yard. BRB.
hmm.png

83085_legpro.jpg

I JUST SEPARETE HIM FROM MOM I HAVE HIM WITH NEW BORN BABYS WITH WATER AND FOOD AND I ALSO JUST PUT THE BANDAID IF HE SEEMS TO DECREASE I WILL JUST LET HIM GO WITH MOM HE IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH HER BUT THE LIMPING THAT I WANT TO FIX... THAN KU AND HOPE THE BANDAID WORKS

Back
Top Bottom