please help me help my Rocky Pekin rooster!

louloulou

Hatching
7 Years
Jul 28, 2012
Hello Please can you all help in any way
My Rocky last week seemed to have congealed diahrea so we dipped him in warm water and bathed him as much as we could, we had to cut a few feather of around his rear to clean him up, since then hes not been right, he does not go out in the garden with the girls and is just hanging around the coup, I threw a few slices of bread yesterday eve and for about an hour he just continually as pecking and eating it, desperately, he eats layers and corn with the girls
the last few dayshe just sits with his head hung down like he is in a trance, perks straight up if I knock the window
He looks dull and sleepy eyed
Has anyone any Ideas, I really want to help him :(

Helloooo! has "anybody" got any advice?, I put him by his water and food this morning (UK) checked his rear no mess just bald, all the other girls have gone up the top of the garden to get a bit of early sunshine and he is just by his coop hanging his head???

Any other symptoms? Blood in stool? Sneezing? Drainage from eyes or nostrils? Been checked over thoroughly for wounds? Also check the crop, and smell around beak for a sour smell.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom