Please help me ID these little ones!!!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by OkChickenNerd, Aug 21, 2011.

1. OkChickenNerd

OkChickenNerd Out Of The Brooder

Aug 11, 2011
    Texoma, Oklahoma
    Ok everyone I got these little bantams a few weeks ago from ideal and I have been having trouble figuring out what they could be. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated as i am at a loss. There other brothers and sisters i figured out quit quickly as 11 are assorted cochins. If you have questions let me know glad to help in any way and Thank You!!!!!

clean legged Unknown Breed
    [​IMG]

feather legged single comb Brahma??? x2
    [​IMG]

clean legged OEGB Silver or Gold Duckwing x3 anyone know the difference between the two!!!
    [​IMG]

feather legged D'Uccle????
    [​IMG]

2. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

old english and cochin maybe

3. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I think #1 could be a White Laced Red Cornish. I got some of those a couple weeks ago from Ideal. The ones in the second photo are Cochins. Brahmas have a pea comb. The last one is a d'Uccle; looks like Porcelain. One the Old English, I don't know which variety they are.

4. OkChickenNerd

Aug 11, 2011
    Texoma, Oklahoma
    Wow thanks alot you are like a chick breed genius!!!!!!!

5. OkChickenNerd

Aug 11, 2011
    Texoma, Oklahoma
    Anyone else have any guesses?

6. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    I whole heartily agree on the d'Uccle....

7. yoie

yoie Chillin' With My Peeps

I think the first one is a white laced red cornish, I got a few cornish with my bantam order as well. And the last is definately a d'uccle they were included in my order too, can't really tell the color of yours is it all white or have some color to it? I got a few golden necked with my order, some were really pale and others were fairly dark.

8. OkChickenNerd

Aug 11, 2011
    Texoma, Oklahoma
    Glad to know that I have atleast one d'uccle. It is mustly white with very pale gray dusting and the feathers on the feet are gray. Very cute little thing. Glad to finally have an idea of what the first one is. I was thonking that it.was a red pyle old english game but i am equally happy to know that it is a white laced red cornish very pretty bird. I believe after more research that i did today that the two in the second picture are just white cochins as the one has almost fully feathered now and it is all white, the smaller one looks identical but has not feather as fast.

Just wish I could tell the difference between silver and gold duckwing OEGB...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by