Please help me identify/sex my surviving chickens Added photos

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by alaskanchicken, May 20, 2011.

1. alaskanchicken

alaskanchicken Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    know I have an EE i fear is a rooster, the white/black one is a lakenvelder rooster(I think)
    I have no clue what the white and orange splashish one is?? A hen?? What breed anyone know?

THese are the ones that survived my weasel/mink attack [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    the golden one is and EE pullet, the lakenvelder is, i believe a pullet judging by the hackles, and the third i'm not sure, looks like some kind of wyandotte mix.... might be a cockeral, but i can't tell...

3. tiffanyg2

tiffanyg2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    I agree the white/black looks Roo! The others I'm not sure couldn't see a clear picture of where the wattles are, but they look like girly legs to me! [​IMG]

4. alaskanchicken

alaskanchicken Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2011
    Thanks guys! Anyone else. I thought for sure my lakenvelder was a roo, I would be thrilled if it wasn't! It was so funny taking pictures, my camera kind of chirps and the light colored chicken kept looking at me so funny, could't figure out where that noise was comming from. I am pretty sure she is a girl [​IMG]

5. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    lakenvelders hens can get big combs, I have one that it falls off to one side, it's so big.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by