1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by HenriettaBB, Dec 13, 2014.

1. HenriettaBB

HenriettaBB In the Brooder

Sep 14, 2014
    please please! So we were planning on selling our 2nd rooster and we thought the 2 Roos would be ok together. I came out this mornin and he was lying down, lil bit of blood on the ground. My dad goes out to " take care of it" and he's gone. He's wandering around but I think he's suffering. Plz help

2. We will be glad to help, once you find him and describe his injuries/problems. Keep us posted!

3. HenriettaBB

Sep 14, 2014
    Thank you! So he has some blood on his head, and currently he is under the porch.

4. HenriettaBB

Sep 14, 2014
    Please! Help immediately!! My dad says if we don't figure this out he's gonna shoot him!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You need to get him out from under the porch so you can tell us how much damage there is.

6. HenriettaBB

Sep 14, 2014
    Ok I'll try. We already found a place for him to stay the night till we sell him.

7. Don't you think you should get him doctored a little before you try to sell him? Or maybe you should just find him a good home by giving him away.

8. HenriettaBB

Sep 14, 2014
    He's out from under the porch by now I can't seem to find him. I laid out some mealworms though

9. HenriettaBB

Sep 14, 2014
    I can't even find the hens or the other roo

10. Maybe what ever attacked him also got the rest of them?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by