Please help my dad

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by M To The Maxx, Nov 5, 2009.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    I do not want to make this into a donation post or anything like that. My dad is an inventor/painting contractor. He and my mom own their own business. Can you tell anyone who are painting there home and would need something like my dad's invention? It is like a drop cloth. Here is the website. Please check it out thanks.

http://www.splatrkatchr.com/

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    That is a great product. I also love the looks of that website! I will keep this in mind for my next project. Thanks!

3. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:[​IMG]

4. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but am I getting that it's a mat for catching paint that may drop from the area?

Why not use newspaper??? Either way, it looks like a good idea!

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Does your dad have a patent on this invention? If not, he should. And he should register the product name, too.

Sorry. My brother's an intellectual property attorney. I can't help myself.

Looks like a simple (and, therefore brilliant) solution to an irritating problem.

[​IMG]

6. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:He has a patent on it and he did register the product name.

7. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Excellent. I hate to see good people with good ideas get ripped off.

Good luck!

8. PortageGirl

PortageGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! I like those! I'm going to mention it to someone I know who has apartments. They have to paint them whenever there's a change in tenants and I bet they'd like the time-saving factor! Even though they'd have to spend something for them, they usually have to rush between tenants and this would simplify things.

9. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Great product! That would be a terrific time saver! I will keep it in mind.

Anne

10. M To The Maxx

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    I wanted to bring this post back. My dad has spent a lot of time and money on this product and I want to help him get it up and going. Please tell any of your friends about this and please tell them about the website and look at it yourself.I aalso told him about advertising it on BYC. He is interested in doing that. Thanks and have a nice night.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by