PLEASE HELP!!! MY ROO'S LEG GOT CAUGHT IN A METAL FENCE!!!

Confine him for now in a pen or dog crate, and give him a thorough going over. Was he caught for long? They sometimes will struggle and injure themselves more. Hopefully, he has just sprained or hurt it. Look for swelling, redness, or a break in the skin. Tomorrow, look for green bruising. Let us know how he gets along. If he is not ablet to stand or walk, place him near food and water, and make sure that he is getting it.

Confine him for now in a pen or dog crate, and give him a thorough going over. Was he caught for long? They sometimes will struggle and injure themselves more. Hopefully, he has just sprained or hurt it. Look for swelling, redness, or a break in the skin. Tomorrow, look for green bruising. Let us know how he gets along. If he is not ablet to stand or walk, place him near food and water, and make sure that he is getting it.
We don't know how long he was in there, he can stand, but walking is a challange for him. he keeps it tucked in his feathers. I don't think he struggled, he looked dead to me. I will definitly keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom