Please Help Sexing Polish

chickenlady

Songster
12 Years
Aug 28, 2007
Stillwater, NJ
They are 2 1/2 months old now. Thanks for looking.

Chickens2007October0282.jpg

Chickens2007October0032.jpg

I am no expert. We have 3 pullets and a cockeral polish. The males have spikey/stringy hair and the girls is tighter and more round like the 2nd photo with the black and white polish. I am going to guess you have pullets based on the poof.

None of mine look even close to your boy. They are beautiful by the way. None of mine even look like your girl, LOL. I think I need to wash mine, over the past few days they got into a mud pit and look terrible. Here are the 4 I need to sex since everytime I take a pic, I think differently, LOL. I also put this on the other BYC site. I really need to determine who I am keeping by Saturday. I may have to keep all until I can tell for sure. LOL. Thanks for looking.

Chickens2007October0442.jpg

Chickens2007October0432.jpg

Chickens2007October0522.jpg

Chickens2007October0472.jpg

How do you wash them? My frizzle polish crests get dirty and stuff after I feed them yogurt, and things like that. I also heard about tieing up their crests, has anyone done anything like this with hair cliops or anything? I also wanted to ask about clipping their wings some? I am afraid mine will fly over my fence or something..maybe they dont fly that high, but seems like they could?

Back
Top Bottom