PLease Help! Speckled Sussex Roo Needs a New Home!

Chrischik

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 4, 2013
Pemberton, NJ
It's getting to the point that my hubs is ready to eat him...and we don't want that! Desperately seeking a home for my 20 week old Speckled Sussex Rooster, hand raised, very handsome, would be great for 4H or just general coop patrol. He's 5 pounds now, and will prob get to 7. We cannot keep him b/c of the crowing and noise ordinances here, which sucks b/c we love him! PLease, anyone in the NJ/PA/southern NY area, contact me and put out the word to your farm friends!!

It's getting to the point that my hubs is ready to eat him...and we don't want that! Desperately seeking a home for my 20 week old Speckled Sussex Rooster, hand raised, very handsome, would be great for 4H or just general coop patrol. He's 5 pounds now, and will prob get to 7. We cannot keep him b/c of the crowing and noise ordinances here, which sucks b/c we love him! PLease, anyone in the NJ/PA/southern NY area, contact me and put out the word to your farm friends!!

He's 23 weeks now. Anyone?? Help!

I would be interested in him. I only drive down to NJ (Cherry Hill area) once a month and I am not coming down again until the week of 9/16 or 9/23 though.

If I could come pick him on either of those weeks, please let me know.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom