Please help tell if this is a roo or a pullet, Wy and EE

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by momofthree, Jun 1, 2010.

1. momofthree

momofthree Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2010
    Skiatook, OK
    I was told previously that this first chick could be a partridge Wyandotte, but i am also thinking this chick is a banty, because it is so much smaller than the rest of my flock. it is the mystery chicken from my previous gender post [​IMG] I have noticed its comb has become quite pink in the last few days and i am hoping ya'll can tell me if this is a roo or pullet and any more guesses on breed?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is one of my EE's and this is a really nice one, really nosy and we call it Road Runner, cuz it spends most of its time outside running back and forth from group to group. Very pretty coloring on the feathers and we are hoping for a pullet, whatcha think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    First one looks roo, second looks pullet to me.

3. ve

ve Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Palmetto GA
    I agree first-roo,secong -girl.First one has a Rose com but Slate legs.Wyandottes have yelow legs.Where you get it from?

4. momofthree

momofthree Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2010
    Skiatook, OK
    i got from the same lady that i got my EE's from. she said it was a mystery chick. She doesn't know what the mama bird is, she just flew into her yard one day and has stayed [​IMG] the dad she knows is an EE roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by