Please Help!!! Urgent!!!

ducky911

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 3, 2011
Kingston
I live in Ontario Canada and I need to re-home our female Rouen duck as soon as possible. She will be 1 year old in April. She is an indoor duck, she has NEVER been kept outside. She is used to going out during nice days but is never left outside unattended or overnight. She likes to know where you are at all times and is very loyal. She is crated at night. She is diapered and never gives any trouble about putting it on or changing it. She is used to other pets, and does not mind dogs as she has always lived with one (as long as they are respectful) She does not peck or hurt anyone and is used to children as well. She is very well behaved and is very easy going.

I'm not familiar with this website and am uncertain if I'm posting this in the right place. Please help me, this is urgent and I really need her to go to a good home where she will be taken care of as well as I have been taking care of her. My heart is in a million pieces!

Last edited:
Quote:
This is so sad, I want to say
welcome-byc.gif
and want you to know my heart is breaking for you, please post here and just say the same as you have here ... and heres hoping you can find her a wonderful home... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=34

Thank you soooo much for your help!! I really appreciate your concern!! I tried to post it but I was unable to for some reason
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
oooohhhh! if you were only in my country
sad.png
and i f my mom would let me have a inside duck. i would take her in a heart beat!!! and the reason you cant post there is because you need 10 posts before you can, so just stay here and talk so you can get your ten posts
big_smile.png

Yes that's what it said.. 10 posts. sorry, I'm new to this. what country are you in? i'm not even sure how to reply to your post Duckgirl89

Last edited:
Do you have Craigslist in Canada? That might be an option. Or something similar.

Shared the info with friends on Facebook, several of which have indoor ducks. If I get any responses, will let you know. Hope you find her a home.

Last edited:
Yes but I'd like her to go to someone with indoor ducks or someone with experience.. I'd rather not post her on kijiji or craigslist just in case someone just wants her because they think its cool.. know what i mean?

Yes, I do. I have a spouse that insists I should get rid of our two 'excess' drakes. Just can't bring myself to place the ad....
hit.gif
They are not excess, they are Walter and Watson and are spoiled rotten!
(Only 5 more posts to go
thumbsup.gif
)

It's been about 6 months now that I have been trying everything to make it work.. we got her in the spring when she was just 10 days old. it's such a hard decision!!

Back
Top Bottom