Please help wondering what to do.........

rooster brandon. :

Ok we just got almost 1 month old serama chicks 4 of them so many questions do i needd to put a light on them they will be inside.........what do i feed them?help what do we do?i need ALL INFO!

Are they almost feathered? How cold/warm is your home? What environment were they in before you got them, were they under light prior to you getting them? What were they being fed before you got them?​

rooster brandon. :

Not Brood Raise We Found Them Abondend.....in A Box They Look A Month Old!

That sucks! So you really don't know what they were used to... I'd give them chick starter. If they are almost feathered and you are keeping them inside I would not worry about a heat lamp. If your home is cold and they still have a lot of chick down I would put them under a mild heat lamp.​

Ok they are kinda feathered out and he did have them under a red light my family likes the house cold we still have 1 air conditioner but they are in a room with only one window with a box fan in it.........MAIN question what do i feed them they are a month old and they are seramas?

rooster brandon. :

Ok they are kinda feathered out and he did have them under a red light my family likes the house cold we still have 1 air conditioner but they are in a room with only one window with a box fan in it.........MAIN question what do i feed them they are a month old and they are seramas?

Chick starter​

feed them chick starter and get a brooder light from walmart for under 10 bucks. cover half the box and put a 40 watt bulb to start off. the temp should be around 80 to 85 degrees. if they are all close together under the light they might be too cold up the light to 60 watts. if thats too much heat they will lay just outside of the light to stay warm.

Back
Top Bottom