PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by KristinMarie88, Sep 26, 2015.

1. KristinMarie88

KristinMarie88 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2015
    Denver Colorado
    Please someone help!!! I lost a chicken a couple days ago out of nowhere and now another sweet girl is acting lethargic. Just staying in the coop. She will eat if I hand feed her. I checked her poop and I do notice a tiny bit of blood. Should I treat everyone for cocci???? Maybe worms??They're close to 5 months. I called around and nowhere has corid. Is there another antibiotic I could use??? I can't have anymore die [​IMG]

2. nchls school

nchls school Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2015

First thing to do is calm down; I know it's hard-been there and done that. Type what you wish to know in the advanced search box at the top of this page. There's bound to be past posts on the subject. Click on those that sound right. I wish I could help. but, lucky me, I have had no diseases in decades-knock on wood. I'm sure other members will come online and give you better advice. Good luck.

3. KristinMarie88

Jun 30, 2015
    Denver Colorado
    I calmed down a little lol. I looked up cocci on here and got a lot of info.. Thank you. I found a tractor supply pretty far from me that has corid. I'm heading there now. I hope I'm not too late.

4. nchls school

nchls school Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2015

Fingers and toes crossed. Again, good luck.

5. LeafBlade12345

LeafBlade12345 Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck, I hope your chooks get better!

6. KristinMarie88

Jun 30, 2015
    Denver Colorado
    Thank you both very much [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by