Please I need help

Cutebutsassy1

Songster
Aug 13, 2020
I have a chick in egg that was supposed to hatch two days ago and wanted to make sure it was still alive. So I candeled it was the most wierdest thing ever I seen a random dark spot at top near aircell with nothing looking attached to it the beak looks down below the middle of egg and I see alot of blood all over egg and i do see it moving around though. What should I do :'(

Sounds serious, I think intervening would definitely kill it, but you can try to break the shell a bit so it can breathe. While it repositioned make sure humidity stays at 65 to 70 percent.

Sounds serious, I think intervening would definitely kill it, but you can try to break the shell a bit so it can breathe. While it repositioned make sure humidity stays at 65 to 70 percent.
I really don't know if assume that it's enternally pipped but I can't be sure. it hasn't externally pipped that's forsure. I feel trapped if I leave it could it drowned in possible blood but if I add a safety hole will it bleed to death :(

Is this the only egg that looks like what you described? That might be a late hatcher due incubating temperature being a little low, that would explain why it seems over due.

Attachments

• IMG_20210325_205231283.jpg
    IMG_20210325_205231283.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom