Please keep your horses safe

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by walkerkm, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walkerkm

walkerkm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2009
    Ma
    Please keep your horses safe-check references

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  2. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!!! i don't own horses, but the barn i ride at is in mass.... that's really terrible...

3. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    Typical old horse trader, I never met one who was even close to honest.

AL

4. walkerkm

Jul 21, 2009
    Ma
    It's truly an awful situation for us. These were our pets and this woman lied, cheated and stole them from us and the sent them to slaughter. We are working with the authorities to stop her. The sick thing is that she is fishing and trolling for people so she can get more horses to sell to slaughter. She will travel all of NE to get horses, not just MA. Please get the word out to your barn. She needs to be stopped and closed down...sick...it's all about money for her.

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
  6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    How sad... sorry she did that to you. [​IMG]
    people like that are the scum of the earth...

7. Celtic Hill

Celtic Hill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    Scotland CT
    OMG I would have NEVER expected to see this on here. I know sandy as we live down the road from her and i have rode horses for her a few times. I won't say anything for or about sandy as I have not heard or seen anything about these accusations.

8. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Do you have any concrete proof and a good lawyer? Because you are now up for charges of slander, libel and defamation of character to the world, and you will need proof to prove your claims.

I'm not going to say you are right or wrong, since there is no proof provided. There must be some documentation somewhere if the authorities are involved beyond the simple investigation phase.

If she is as evil as you say I hope you and the others can stop her. But I truly feel that you need to be a little more cautious about what you post for the world to see. You seem to be reacting to hearsay, driven by emotion.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  9. walkerkm

Jul 21, 2009
    Ma
    Sorry- but they are true! Trust me- i wish it wasn't. She has scammed us. The CT AG police have a very thick file on her...

10. walkerkm

Jul 21, 2009
    Ma
    We have a ton of proof. Signed contracts and everything. The AG police told us to even contact the media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by