Please learn from my mistake!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by gritsar, Dec 28, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    This is serious y'all! Please learn from my mistake!
    If you are going to put your cats on a strict diet and not fill their dishes every time they whine and especially not fill them before bed, DO NOT under any circumstances leave a fresh, unopened bag of cat food out where they can get to it.

Unless you like sweeping cat food up from all over your kitchen floor first thing in the morning. [​IMG]

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    That's like leaving an open bag of Oreos in front of Debiraymond.

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    [​IMG]

4. RiverOtter

RiverOtter Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2009
    Oxford, AR
    You could make a worse mistake.

*Did you know, you can set a cat like an alarm clock?

For example, if you had a job that was 6 days a week .... and a tendancy to get up early on your one day off for a few weeks in a row ... and the habit of feeding the cat upon rolling out of bed....

When you FINALLY get a chance to sleep in said cat will go to GREAT lengths to get you up at the stroke of 6 am.

5. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Miley discovered a brand new bag of Kid Milk Replacer last week. She must have liked the noise that her claws made as they popped through the bag.

She must have put 50 punctures in the bag so all of that fine powdery milk replacer was everywhere...

Tell me why we keep these evil creatures? [​IMG]

6. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    [​IMG][​IMG]

so glad it was you, and not me.

7. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    Quote:in my case, its cause the hubby has the gun, and its his cat. Although, I seem to be the only family member that can hear it screaming in the hallway at 3 am.

8. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Kiki was hungry.

9. KDbeads

KDbeads Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2009
    East Central VA
    We can have food sitting out for the beasts and they STILL chew holes in the brand new bag of kibble [​IMG]
    And if there is a can of food in an accessible spot..... Jefferson with take off with it and try his derndest to get it open:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Yes she was and don't think I don't know who the ringleader of this little escapade was. She's the brains, Kitty is the brawn.

There is nothing physically wrong with these cats and yet they are filling an extra large litter box so much I have to scoop twice a day? Somebody is eating too much. [​IMG]

The thing is, KiKi gets violent when she's not feed. I'm avoiding her as much as possible right now. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by