PLEASE MY HUSBAND AND MYSELF NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS!!!!

So sorry that you and your hubby are going through this, our prayers are with you.
hugs.gif

Sorry for your hardship! In the past I have done home health care, it's very hard on a family with a sick loved one. Perhaps you should take a little time out. Is there anyone who can give you small breaks? If you are run down and burnt on the daily care you are no good to yourself or husband. I have found just going to someone elses house just for coffee, could be beneficial. Girl make sure you are eating well and try and get some rest. In the mean time prayers and concern for you. Take care and keep us posted.

Yall don`t know how much I do appreciate the prayers for Preston and myself.I send my Love to all of you and thank you very much.And Please keep up the wonderful prayers.he is still mighty sick.An I am fixing to call Dr.right now.Found out yesterday afternoon late,that soemone else was trying to find out about him.And I was not here to get the call.But fixing to PUT A STOP ON THAT AS WE SPEAK,,,,,,,,GOD BLESS YOU ALL,,,,LOVe Preston and Sandra

Quote:
Unless your husband specifically has it in his charts that medical testing and/or results can be released to God and Country - HIPPA laws PREVENT the release of medical information to anyone but 1. the patient and 2. the spouse and even for the spouse to get the info it must be with permission, so UNLESS it is written in the chart by either of you to release to any other person. It must be written - oral will not suffice.

put a stop to it immediately or hold that hospital and all staff accountable and let them know you WILL DO SO and contact a lawyer regarding breech of HIPPA laws.

I'm sorry you're going through this... my prayers are continuing for you and your husband.

Last edited:
I have Power of Attorney of him and his condition.And i am also his caregiver.It seems that he is doing a little better today.He is not as dizzy.And can comprohend things more today.I talked to the Nurse and she is trying to get the info. from the ER down here and then they will decide wgat to do.But he is as of right now not having seizures.So I know God is on the scene.And thnaks so much.And by the way,the boys have not even bothered to call to check on hteir Daddy.And I am not calling them.So I am not feeling good at all today,flu...But thye will not find out any info.form Dr.hospital,or me.I just let the nurse tell him what he was taking and that was it.So he did not say a word.And she called me ,and I said no one no more to tell anything to. And she said ok.And i have a code and no one knows it except me and that is it as far as anyone of them is concerned.But he was better and now he don`t know anything again.It is up an down,Thanks so much,,,,God Bless you all,,,And keep praying.
hit.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif
thumbsup.gif
Sandra

Back
Top Bottom