Please OEG chick sex???? *PICS*!!

Morri

what's quackalackin?
10 Years
Jan 8, 2010
Australia
Okay so this is the Old English Game chick that I posted on a forum before, it is approx 5 weeks old, and i cant wait ANY longer is it a male or female???
barnie.gif

It has large legs but then so do all OEGs!??!

Im really hoping its a girl or unfortunately we will have to give it away!!!
he.gif
(Im hoping its not to early to tell or ill just have to keep on waiting!!)

*Come on Daisy please be a woman!!!*
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

46795_img_0291.jpg

46795_img_0289.jpg

46795_img_0287.jpg

46795_img_0285.jpg

Thank you for ANY feedback!!!

Ohh thankyou!! I have been holding my breath since I posted it ... nearly fainted lol owell i dont mind what its legs are as long as SHE is SHE!! Thank you for the reply!! Anyone else??

Well it was just given to us for free and we were told it was an OEG so maybe its a mutt with OEG in it I'm not sure!! lol thanks for the reply, it def doesnt have a pea comb (well yet) and lesg are light yellowish. Thanks for your help my main concern is it being a pullet as its a pet not for breeding purposes. But I would like to know what breed it is anyway... Thanks agian!!
big_smile.png
Anyone else I need as much conformation as possible!!!

Last edited:
It is identical to two of my spangled OEG chicks that hatched 3 weeks ago (eggs came from a very from a very reputable source) so I would say yes, it's an OEG and I would guess pullet too. I have two and one has a comb like that one and one has a comb much larger already. I'm hoping for at least one of each because they have such beautiful feathers! Good luck!

Thank you for that, thats 3 for pullet YAY
big_smile.png
Thanks so then it could be spangled then, they are pretty!! Good luck with yours to!! Anyone else feel free to comment!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom