Please oh please be Lil girl Peepers!!!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by kjpanda, May 8, 2011.

1. kjpanda

kjpanda Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2011
    Spokane Valley, WA
    Our Lil Peepers are growing up fast and I am hoping and praying they are all Pullets. I am such a newbie, but don't see anything that screams Roo at this point, but I truly need the expertise of my fellow BYC gang! The first two pics are our two Plymouth Rocks...no signs of combs yet, but their feet are huge! We were told they were almost two weeks old when we got them, so that makes them a day shy of 5 weeks. They are the two fraidy cats of the bunch. [​IMG]

The next two are my favorites, the 2 Barred Rocks. They are the most curious, friendly Lil critters! They both have combs, but small and yellow. Also have dark markings on their legs. These two are one day shy of 4 weeks.

The last 2 pics are the Austrolorps; they have tiny combs too and yellow. They are one day shy of 4 weeks. Oops! Almost forgot, no signs of wattles on any of them. Fingers crossed.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    at this point I say all pullets, post again in a few weeks for better opinions.

3. bantamsrmyfav

bantamsrmyfav Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2011
    US & Canada
    They look like girls at this point to me [​IMG]

4. AUChick9202

AUChick9202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    Utah
    Look like girls to me too [​IMG] My BA roo had a red comb and wattles at 3 weeks (see my avatar), so you will know soon if you have a roo with the BAs. Not sure how soon you can tell with the others....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by