Please Pleas Pray

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickabator, Jun 23, 2010.

1. chickabator

chickabator Songster

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I FINALLY got my letter on my hearing date for my social security so pleas everyone pray cause right now dh and i have no income at all, and We really need it in a drastic way.

2. schellie69

schellie69 Songster

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Praying for a good outcome for you. Good luck

3. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers!

Micah

4. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Songster

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Hope everything goes well for you. [​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Chickabator if you don't mind a tip on getting social security disability....
    Sit down today and write a letter to your congressman. Tell him/her your situation, that you have applied for SSD, and have a hearing scheduled. It can't hurt and might really help.
    When I applied, I wrote to my congressman a few weeks before. Every time I had to call SS about my case they would say "oh, you have a congressional inquiry into your case". I was approved on the first try, no hearing needed.
    Good luck to you! [​IMG]

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Mattemma

Mattemma Crowing

Aug 12, 2009
    Hoping it works out soon.My friend has COPD among other things.Was denied for years.She had to hire a lawyer that does SS cases,and she got on disability and got a lum sum for all the time she was sick and denied SS benefits. Unfortunately her kids sucked her dry of that money.

8. My husband was approved first go round, because he was sick as a dog from diabetes complications, but he also had all his ducks in order and his doctors on board. The SS worker even made a remark to him that she had never seen such a well documented case by the person in question. IF you are denied again, get a lawyer. It's worth giving them a % to get it done. The letter to the congressmen won't hurt either. I just think its a shame we have to fight for what is truly legally ours, and the other people can just . . . never mind, that is a whole nother' forum.

9. chickabator

chickabator Songster

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I already got me a lawyer he is going with me and he is suppse to be one of the best in our area. So by the Grace of God we will see.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by