please, please, PLEASE! post pics of your chicks about 8-9 weeks old!

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
please, please, PLEASE! post pics of your chicks about 8-9 weeks old! I have chicks that age and they seem to small they look like 3 week olds! I really need to see other chicks to see if they're the same size or mine are tiny! please!
sad.png

Quote:
THANK YOU! I really appreciate it! =] they are standard ok not bantam =]

Here are some of mine, there only 7 weels old right now hope that is close enough.
20212_baby_chicks_pics_064.jpg
20212_baby_chicks_pics_071.jpg
20212_baby_chicks_pics_042.jpg
[/img] What kinda chicks do you got right now? I have a wide variety so hope this helps you. Sandy

Stormylady, well I think they look the same! its cuz last spring babies I gave half of my chicks to my friend and his hens started laying since january and they were bigger! when mine where about 10 wks old they could still fit through the holes in the fence!!! while my friends chickens where about 3x bigger then mine! and I thought that it had happened again this time! but im still not sure if they are the same size as yours, I will post pics in about an hour! some of my chicks fit through the holes on the fence but maybe because of their breed because those are the only breed that fit trhough the holes! the rest can't! ok I have

Brown leghorn - don't fit through the holes
Black Australorp - don't fit through the holes
Buff Orpington - don't fit through the holes
Delawares - don't fit through the holes
White Leghorns - FIT through the holes well hardly fit through them
Ameraucanas - don't fit through the holes

and I believe those are it.
actually I will post pics later I don't know if in an hour or later

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again, My chicks will not fit through a fence, however the leghorns are the smallest ones and there suppose to be early layers? that I have. The leghorns just tend to be a little smaller I think. Please do post pics. I would love to see them. Sandy

Back
Top Bottom