Please Please Pray

Quote:
We went to Neenah, WI.

Thank you everyone, I so appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Well, we headed out of Indianapolis at about 4 am and drove all the way through, arrived around 10 am. Rob's uncle Doug is making progress. The clot in his brain has stopped and will need to be disolved by the body. There is some brain damage and his left side is severly affected. He did recognize Rob and had a brief conversation with him but Uncle Doug is so tired that he's in and out a lot. On a good note, he was able to lift his left leg and arm and wiggle toes and fingers. The nurses came in and was able to get him to eat so his swallowing isn't affected. Oh, he also sat in a chair for about an hour before tiring too much, so that was good. He has a long road ahead to recover but there is hope, please keep him in your prayers and thank you all so much!!

FYI-We got a call at 3pm that my daughter was in labor with my first grandchild, we left Wisconsin and made it to the hospital in 5 hours, about 10 minutes after the delivery!

Last edited:
Prayers being sent!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
We went to Neenah, WI.

Well, we headed out of Indianapolis at about 4 am and drove all the way through, arrived around 10 am. Rob's uncle Doug is making progress. The clot in his brain has stopped and will need to be disolved by the body. There is some brain damage and his left side is severly affected. He did recognize Rob and had a brief conversation with him but Uncle Doug is so tired that he's in and out a lot. On a good note, he was able to lift his left leg and arm and wiggle toes and fingers. The nurses came in and was able to get him to eat so his swallowing isn't affected. Oh, he also sat in a chair for about an hour before tiring too much, so that was good. He has a long road ahead to recover but there is hope, please keep him in your prayers and thank you all so much!!

FYI-We got a call at 3pm that my daughter was in labor with my first grandchild, we left Wisconsin and made it to the hospital in 5 hours, about 10 minutes after the delivery!

Great news! Congrats on your new grandbaby too Grandma!!!!!
hugs.gif

wee.gif

Quote:
We went to Neenah, WI.

OMG Your a GRandma
wee.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
I am soo happy for you I cant stop smiling... Congrats honey ... I am glad to hear Robs uncle is doing better..

Haha yep!! I will post about it when I can figure out how to download these pics from the cell. Stupid phone...

Back
Top Bottom