Please, Please!!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Miss Bella, May 7, 2009.

1. Miss Bella

Miss Bella Out Of The Brooder

May 6, 2009
    Hi everyone! I am looking for a Serama breeder that is close to where i live! I live in Auburn, Ca and i would really like to get Seramas! I would love to have 1 Roo & 1 Hen for now. Anyone close br breed Seramas? Thanks!

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Tina at two by two ranch in Chico, CA (Just about 90 minutes from you) Has Sermas, She is also a member here, and I have heard very good things about her ranch.

Check out her web site

http://www.twobytworanch.com/forsale/forsale.html

Good Luck!

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  3. MoodyChicken

MoodyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Where are you in Auburn? I live in Cool! I have 12 Serama eggs hatching on Wednesday from a breeder in Washington, if you want to wait till the fall, I will gladly save you a pair. They'll come vaccinated and tame. [​IMG]

4. Miss Bella

May 6, 2009
    Quote:I may take you up on that! I acctualy live in between Christian Vally & Meadow vista. I call it the "outskirts of Meadow Vista" but my postal addresss is still considerd Auburn. How much would it cost for 2 of them.? I was hopeing to get 1 Roo and 1 Hen. Thanks!

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  5. MoodyChicken

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Let me see how they turn out when they're older. Seeing as they're not my line, I have no idea how the quality will be. Probably around $30 for a pair though, more or less if they turn out to be better/worse.

6. Miss Bella

May 6, 2009
    Quote:Ok. Save me 2 if possible and email me when you know. Thanks Very Much! It has been an absolute nightmear trying to find a Serama breeder nearby, you are sheding some hope for me. LOL:)

7. MoodyChicken

Feb 15, 2009
    Northern California
    Quote:Not a problem! If, for some reason, I can't save you a pair I'll contact the breeder and she would probably be happy to send you some eggs. She's very nice. She also has the CUTEST Silkied Seramas I've ever seen.

8. Miss Bella

May 6, 2009
    Quote:Not a problem! If, for some reason, I can't save you a pair I'll contact the breeder and she would probably be happy to send you some eggs. She's very nice. She also has the CUTEST Silkied Seramas I've ever seen.

Ok, Great! Thanks so much!

9. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
  10. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Also there is a Serama group on Yahoo! Check that out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by