Please post pictures of your pheasant aviaries!

Goldenpheasant51

Hatching
8 Years
Dec 21, 2011
Can I see everyones ornamental pheasant aviaries please. I have a trio of golden pheasants in a 10 by 10 foot aviary but it its a bit bare plantwise! I would like to do some landscaping in the pen because the floor is just mud at the moment. I am also planning some more pens so would like some ideas! Thanks to anyone who posts their pics!

Here's mine.There are 14 6x12 pens.I do not have any plants in them,but I do have xmas trees,plywood leaning on the side of the pen,and bushel baskets,both hanging and on the ground for nesting.The pitched part of the roof is also part of their pen is where the perches are.The perches are high so the can get out of the elements,and it also gives them a great place to look around.The top is covered year round with a thick contruction poly,which keeps the inside nice and dry.The pen is covered completely with hardware cloth,and the apron perimeter is 1" hex wire,this works great with tent stakes holding the wire down so the grass can grow threw and it looks like the rest of the lawn.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
40112_birds_jan2011_046.jpg
[/img]

40112_birds_jan2011_043.jpg
[/img

40112_birds_jan2011_016.jpg
[/img]

40112_birds_sofia_etc_aug_11_2011_005.jpg
[/img]

40112_monals_birds_29th_aug_2011_062.jpg
[/img]

40112_monals_birds_29th_aug_2011_063.jpg
[/img]

Wow Adriano you have beautiful aviaries!! They are kind of design i was thinking of for my garden but without the indoor bit
What kind of substrate do you have on the floor?
What plants do you reccomend?
What other pheasants do you reccomend?!
Thanks
Goldenpheasant51

Quote:
I love it...thank you for sharing your pictures. I have an idea of what I would like to build for my two pheasants.

Here is mine! Still a work in progress though. There is a total of 5 pens and runs in this one. Have filled it in some with pine an some other plants.

Here is my lady!

Would like to get some peacock pheasants and Impeyan if any one knows where a good place to get them or eggs please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom