Please pray for a local little boy with bone cancer...**HE PASSED**

I just read the journal...... makes your heart shatter. That little guy just hung in there fighting..... and his poor parents just watching and waiting......

hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Here's the last entry:

Parker Nolan Brown
Born August 6th, 2001
Fought cancer July 28th, 2003 until 10:24 on December 20th, 2009, at the Coacher Family Home, Seattle, WA

My sweet baby boy died last night and I can guarantee you there is nothing in this "whole wide world" that could ever prepare you for the amount of pain you can feel at one moment. I'd like to tell you that with my faith in God through this is carrying me through these last twenty one hours.. It wouldn't be truth at all..

My heart is aching so much that I am having to force myself to just stuff it, not realize it, pretend it isn't so, and just go through the motions.. Parker struggled this last month like no other. He made sure that he hung onto his dignity by going potty in a urinal no matter what the cost. He would scream at the top of his lungs but there was no way he was going in a diaper. He would lay there for hours while we thought he didn't have another minute and then darned if he didn't pop out of bed and scare us all. No really I mean "pop" out of bed.. Just to go the bathroom.

We also learned that Parker was on record levels of diladid and morphine. The average person is on 2 mg of diladid and Parker ended up on like 300 mg an hour average and it gave him a horrible jerking sensation that made him up for 72 hour not be able to sleep.

He then was on 600 mg of morphine and the average I think is like 15?? His body was so riddled with cancer and when they thought he had days, he gave us weeks, that left us hoping he could just go fast, so he wouldn't suffer anymore. But when it came time for him to go, I refused to believe he was done breathing and kept him on the nebulizer hoping it would help.

As Parker was gasping for air, he held on struggling, and waited until his brothers dylon and Dakota walked into the room as he took his two last breaths. He was waiting for them and knew his dog fuzz was in the home.

Parker saved his birthday money, Christmas money, and any money people randomly gave him and refused to spend it. When he reached the number of two thousand he stopped asking. He told Dakota he could have half his money if he died and dakota freaked out and said,"No, I don't want your money, you keep it, you spend it on yourself, I don't want you to die."

So Parker had an agenda the whole time thinking he wanted to leave his brother's with a large amount of money..Parker always looked out for his brothers throughout his life, as they looked out for him. When on vacation, Parker was willing to be in excrutiating pain just so dylon could go surfing. His endless love has left a whole in our hearts that will never be filled until we see him again.

I want him to be remembered like no other, but I don't want my kids, Dylon and Dakota to be in the shadow of being Parker's brother. They too have shined like no other as they watched Parker suffer and eventually take his lat breath..I know this is so hard to read..

The only magical part is the people surrounding us with love, support, and carrying us as we trudge the depressing road of losing a little eight year old boy who meant the world to us.

We talked to the funeral home today about taking Parker's body home next week and we saw Parker on a stretcher to visit..He looked the same and I just expected him to wake up..I feel a little crazy right now..I do have tons of anger already mixed with denial..I really expected him to be our Christmas miracle..I just want to be real..no flowering for other peoples sake..

The only thing I'm sure of is that the timing of his death was planned between Parker and God. As a wonderful nurse drove a long way to help us that knew Parker came. She was here at the right perfect time. As Parker was gasping for air, she was able to try and work his pump so I could be there to hold his hand and not working his machine. She then lovingly wiped his nose as his body changed dramatically right after he died.

We would not of known what to do..She then helped us get Parker cleaned up and dressed into his clothes..She was like an angel on earth, along with every human we come into contact with..All of you, reading this, remembering Parker, sending us love...I SO NEED GOD WITH SKIN ON FOR AWHILE.....This is just too hard...

Love,
Sarah Jane

Pain and suffering for Parker are over and how blessed we all who have followed the journal have been to "get to know" Parker...
fl.gif
hugs.gif
..to all..no other words at this time.

I dont know what to say for once in my life! Hunny I am so sorry for you and your family..Im in tears at work just sick to my stomach praying for you and Parker. When he meets his maker-which Im sure was immediate dont doubt for a second that he is still watching over you and his family as he did when you were blessed with his presence on Earth. He is a true angel now and God has many wonderful plans for him and his work. God bless you and your family in thsi time of terrible heartache..
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom