Please Pray for Bsaffles UPDATE on first post!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by monarc23, Apr 14, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    If any of you have seen my other post a few months ago (not sure how long ago exactly) he was in the hospital for chest pains and had to have a stent (sp?) put in... well he's back now with chest pains and the docs HAD said to him before that if he had them again that he'd have to get by pass surgery... im sure he's a little nervous...I know i'd be. Right now theres no guarrentee that's what's going to happen. Right now they're just keeping him over nght to observe him I guess.

Please pray that his pain goes away, that it's something that won't need surgery...OR if he does need surgery ofcourse pray that it goes smoothly and that THIS time it fixes his problem. His wonderful wife Brandy called me to tell me the news. I wondered where he was, I just thought he may have been busy outside......urgh!!!

He's had several stents put in over the months, and that's why his doc had said if he has chest pains again, that they'll have to go the major surgical route... *sigh*

so just pray that either way all turns out well for him and his family. [​IMG]

UPDATE:

I texted Brandy (Brians wife) and she got right back to me as I was starting to worry! She said that everything looks fine and that if the chest pain happens again, another cath and possible by pass. PHEW! Im sooo glad he's okay though!!!!! Thank you all for your wonderful prayers and concern.... [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    He will be in my prayers.

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

My MIL is going through the same thing right now. I'll add Bsaffles to my prayer list. Please keep us updated.

4. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:[​IMG] she's in my prayers as wel

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Prayers sent!

6. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    OH NO!! [​IMG]

He is in my prayers and many many more!!!!! i sure hope everything is fine [​IMG]

Brian stop scaring us!!! [​IMG]

we are all here for ya bud! [​IMG]

7. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    More prayers being said here.

8. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Hope all goes well![​IMG]

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Youre in my thoughts Brian!! Get Well! [​IMG]

10. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm praying for healing for Brian! Lots of [​IMG] and prayers heading his way now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by