Please pray for my dog :(

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
He is 10 years old and has suddenly become very scrawny. Not responding to worming; we're thinking it could be diabetes.
sad.png

This dog was given to me about 7-8 ish years ago as a consolation prize, instead of the birds I wanted. I thought he was "evil", "vicious" and should have been put down. Now, when his time is so short, I am regretting my actions. He killed 5 of my birds, mostly due to my errors and his ratter nature (min pin). I admit, he has started to grow on me. I never let him in the house, and do punish him severely for his actions...but we've been through a lot together and I am hoping this is not his last night.
He is not eating, has been vomiting and has lost 1/3 of his weight. He moves slowly, seems incredibly weak, and does not bark any more. I am hoping I am wrong with my diagnosis. Please pray for Oscar, I will miss him if he goes
hit.gif

IMG_0132.jpg

What a little cutie pain in the butt. I have a mini pin too. Pains but you love them so much too. I hope he makes it. If conventional treatment isn't helping then in addition to conventional try some alternative stuff. Hope you can pinpoint the problem.

Back
Top Bottom