please pray for my friend

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by animalgirl2010, Mar 29, 2009.

1. animalgirl2010

animalgirl2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    bootheel of missouri
    Hi everyone
    a friend of mine had a wreck a couple of days ago. He went off the road then flipped the car about 4 times. He was in horrible shape and none of the doctors expected him to live. They saw bleeding on the left side of his brain and many broken bones.They said if he lived he would probably be paralyzed. He somehow woke up today and is able to move a little and doing alot better but he did break his back in 2 places I believe and had surgery today. He has a long road ahead of him and it wont be easy but he definitely had someone watching over him. So I just wanted to ask for prayers for him. thank you

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  2. Up-the-Creek

Up-the-Creek Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    West Virginia
    Prayers sent his way,.... and [​IMG] for you!

3. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Hope everything goes well with him! He'll need alot of support mentally and physically . I took care of my mother after her accident , and am so thankfull that we had so many people helping us through the year it took for her to heal . Once he gets home , if you're able to help once in awhile (driving him to rehab , "babysitting" for a day ) would help out everyone . Once again , sorry about what happened , and we'll hope for a speedy recovery ![​IMG]

4. animalgirl2010

animalgirl2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    bootheel of missouri
    Thank you both. I know it will not be a easy process they said it will be at least a year before he is fully recovered. He really wants to be able to walk for his graduation which is in May doctors said no but I know he will try his hardest to anyway. thanks again

5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Oh My Goddess!
    Prayers for your friend.

6. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Prayers sent

7. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Prayers sent from here as well!