1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Please Pray for my Mom- Prayers have already been answered! :D

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by monarc23, Apr 28, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    My mom admitted herself into the ER a few hours ago... she has Lupus, and about once a year around this time she starts getting severe pressure in her lungs/heart she gets fluid aroun dher lungs and heart and almost died the last time this happened.

She Texted me this morning about it and I almost want to run to the ER to be with her but I don't know if they'd let us in with her since we didn't come with her. So I'm sitting here waiting for her to text or call me back.

I think she drove herself because I texted back that I loved her, and never got a reply (and she always says she loves me back) so I KNOW she's in severe pain.... my mom isn't one to just rush herself to the ER for every pain. SHe SUFFERS with pain until she's seriously worried about her life and then she goes.

Just please please pray for her that she recovers yet again from this... the doctors really scared me last time saying that if she would have ignored it she most deffinatly would have died from teh pressure on her heart. It's called Plurisy what she deals with. Last time she stayed in the hospital for several days she wasn't allowed out of bed. I try very hard not to worry about her but when it's so severe she goes to the ER I really start worry. So please please pray for her, pray that she gets over this and is able to come home soon! [​IMG]

thank you so much! Everytime i ask for prayers on here, they ARE answered. [​IMG]

UPDATE

HUGE THANK YOU To everyone!! IT's NOT a clot, and she's being sent home with pain medication!!!! [​IMG] I am soo happy! Thank God!!! Thank you guys too! [​IMG]

She just texted me back... she may have a blood clot in her lungs [​IMG] ugh...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Praying!! [​IMG]

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    [​IMG] Prayers going out this very minute!

4. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    [​IMG] I will be praying for her. I am very very close to my mother and can't imagine how scared you are. Just have faith that she will be home soon [​IMG]

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Lord, Father God You and You alone are holding us together! You are the Great Physician and have already given your son for our sin and iniquities. Keep that blood over Niki's mother. Give Niki peace that passes all understanding. Touch her mother and give the hospital staff wisdom and discernment.

Use this all for your glory, Lord and make the path known. Provide the best for them during this time and touch them in every way. I ask, believing and expecting in Jesus' name, amen!

Niki, i am her if you need an ear, dear! God bless you and keep you, make his face to shine upon you and give you peace. [​IMG]

6. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:thank you hun [​IMG]

and thank you to everyone who has prayed for her so far it means the world! [​IMG]

7. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    I will be praying for your mother, as well as for you and Mark. Call the hospital and see if they would let you come in. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

All my prayers are being sent!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i know everything will be fine my twin [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Buckhorn Farm

Buckhorn Farm OLD Country Girl

Mar 30, 2009
    North Florida